Wine & Nature
Morning or Afternoon: Arrival in Loazzolo (AT) at the organic farm, on time and place agreed upon booking.
The activity includes the arrival in Loazzolo (AT), a small village on the first hills of the Langa Astigiana.
The visit provides a walk through the WWF oasis, that includes the vineyards of the farm where you can find local flora and fauna. Especially in the spring season it is possible to watch the spontaneous orchids blooming in the area.
The walk ends with the arrival in the cellar where you will be able to visit and taste different types of local wines, including the renowned "Loazzolo" DOC, a wine made with Moscato grapes, whose cultivation is widespread in the area.
The price includes
- - Visit to the cellar and tasting
- - Medical / luggage insurance
The price doesn't include
- - Transport services
- - Everything not mentioned in "The price includes"
Possibility to ask for
- - Lunch and / or Dinner with traditional menu in a Restaurant, tavern or farmhouse in the area (additional fee)
- - Overnight stay in accomodation in the area (B&B, Farmhouse or Hotel). (additional fee)
- - Bike and e-Bike rental (additional fee)
- - Transfer services (additional fee)
- - Duration of activity: at least 2 hours
- - Overpayment for medical/luggage insurance for tourists coming from outside Italy
- - At the time of booking it is recommended to report any food allergies and / or different dietary practices (vegans, vegetarians, etc.)