Golf in Langa
The arrival is scheduled in the early afternoon in the heart of the Langhe, check in, visit and tasting in the cellar, dinner.
Full day dedicated to golf with lunch included (players with low hip), free time for dinner.
Check out, free time and return
Arrival in the early afternoon in the Bassa Langa, historical territory that became part of the UNESCO Heritage, with Alba that represents its largest urban center. These lands are renowned for wines, truffles, typical products and beautiful landscapes characterized by vineyards that symbolize this land and the union between man and the territory in which he lives. Upon arrival, check-in at the property is scheduled. Following during the afternoon there will be a visit in one well-known winery of the late '800, during the tour you can also visit the museum in the structure. At the end of the visit there will be a tasting inside the company where it will be possible to taste more wines and typical products in accompaniment. At the end of the day there will be a dinner in th ...
The price includes
- - Visit and tasting in the cellar
- - One dinner (drinks not included)
- - Two overnight stays
- - Full day golf package
- - Medical / luggage insurance
The price doesn't include
- - Transfer service
- - Trip cancellation insurance (possible on request)
- - Everything not mentioned in "the price includes"
Possibility to ask for
- - Lunch and / or Dinner with traditional menu in a Restaurant, tavern or farmhouse in the area (additional fee)
- - Bike and e-Bike rental (additional fee)
- - Transfer services (additional fee)
- - Minimum 4 people
- - Overpayment for medical/luggage insurance for tourists coming from outside Italy
- - At the time of booking it is recommended to report any food allergies and / or different dietary practices (vegans, vegetarians, etc.)