Dog sleigh ride excursion
The mountain in winter is a truly exciting natural spectacle. There are various activities and winter sports that are ideal for experiencing the magic of the snow-covered valleys, but there is another, very special activity that you can do during this season: the sleddog. A quick run in the snow with fresh air on your face, a landscape of enchantment and the immensity of snow-covered mountains. This is sleddog, a special excursion on a real sled pulled by dogs. The advantage of sleddog is that you can quickly learn to practice it and dogs are well trained for this activity, and can also be practiced by both adults and children (minimum weight is required). The experience includes arrival at the farmhouse at 8:30 am, a cup of coffee, a slice of cake and an hour of theory
where parti ...
The price includes
- - Initial lesson
- - Dog sleigh ride excursion
The price doesn't include
- - Transfer service
- - Medical/Luggage insurance (mandatory)
- - Opening practice (mandatory)
- - Everything not mentioned in "The price includes"
Possibility to ask for
- - Turkish bath and Finnish sauna
- - Other sports and outdoor activities
- - Personalized experience
- - Transfer services
- - Overnight stay
- - Lunches/Dinners
- - Minimum age required 8-14 years (based on weight).
- - Minimum 3 - maximum 5 components per sled.
- - For larger groups it is advisable to request availability in advance (max 20 people)
- - All activities require reservations at least 7/10 days in advance
- - Recommended comfortable clothing with waterproof hiking boots and warm jackets
- - Seasonality: December - March (snow permitting)
- - At the time of booking it is recommended to report any food allergies and/or different dietery practices
(veganism, vegetarianism, etc.).
- - The visit can be booked every day. Reservations are recommended within 7 days prior to the requested
date (especially for weekend visits). In case of requests that arrive later than 7 days in advance, availability
will still be checked and if necessary a similar experience will be reported in another location.