Saluzzo Cultural Tour
Guided tour of the beautiful town of Saluzzo.
Between the twelfth and sixteenth centuries, Saluzzo was the capital of the Marquisate, a tiny independent territory. Castiglia, the residence of the Marquis of Saluzzo, dominates the beautiful medieval old town. This building has later been transformed into a prison from 1825 to 1992. The Castiglia building, after recent renovations, offers two innovative museums: the Museum of the Chivalrous Civilization and the Museum of the Prison Memory. The visit of the beautiful city of Saluzzo, capital of the "marquisate", begins in Piazza Castello, in the heart of the historic center.
The visit-walk in the characteristic stone streets continues towards the Palazzo delle Arti, the ancient town hall, the Civic Tower, the Church of San Giovanni and the sepulchral chapel of the marquises, the ...
The price includes
- - Guided tour of Saluzzo
The price doesn't include
- - Transfer service
- - Medical/Luggage insurance (mandatory)
- - Opening practice (mandatory)
- - Everything not mentioned in "The price includes"
Possibility to ask for
- - Visit to the museums
- - Visit to the Castello della Manta
- - Visit of Costigliole Saluzzo
- - Visit and tasting at a winery
- - Personalized experience
- - Aperitifs and “Merenda Sinoira”
- - Transfer services
- - Overnight stay
- - Lunches/Dinners
- - Duration: 2h (external only)
- - At the time of booking it is recommended to report any food allergies and/or different dietery practices
(veganism, vegetarianism, etc.).
- - The visit can be booked every day. Reservations are recommended within 7 days prior to the requested
date (especially for weekend visits). In case of requests that arrive later than 7 days in advance, availability
will still be checked and if necessary a similar experience will be reported in another location.
- - Maximum number for groups: 15/20 people.