Alta Langa bike experience
Cycle-tourism excursions on ebike to discover the High Langhe of Asti
Cycle-touring excursions on ebike with a tour guide, to discover the High Langa of Asti, the highest hilly area in the province of Asti and among the highest in the Langhe, whose classic wine-growing landscape gives way to woods and pastures for the breeding of native goat varieties of the area.
Riding comfortable last-generation e-bikes, it will be possible to try out different types of routes, from nature to culture, without obviously forgetting the exceptional gastronomy of the area.
Along the routes, it will be possible to visit the traditional dairies of the area, stop in the ancient village of Roccaverano, an ideal stop where you can taste the typical products of the territory as well as visit the precious Bramante church, the ancient ruins of the castle and the characte ...
The price includes
- - Guided eBike tour and technical assistance during the excursion
- - eBike rental (full day)
- - Helmet and backpack
The price doesn't include
- - Transfer service
- - Medical/Luggage insurance (mandatory)
- - Opening practice (mandatory)
- - Everything not mentioned in "The price includes"
Possibility to ask for
- - Personalized experience
- - Visits and tastings at farms and dairies
- - Transfer services
- - Bike / eBike rental
- - Overnight stay
- - Lunches/Dinners
- - Flexible and customizable tours
- - Byroad and dirt roads
- - The tours are suitable for everybody
- - Mandatory helmet use
- - Overpayment for medical/luggage insurance for tourists coming from outside Italy
- - At the time of booking it is recommended to report any food allergies and/or different dietery practices (veganism, vegetarianism, etc.).
- - The visit can be booked every day. Reservations are recommended within 7 days prior to the requested date (especially for weekend visits). In case of requests that arrive later than 7 days in advance, availability will still be checked and if necessary a similar experience will be reported in another location.
- - Maximum number for groups: 15/20 people.
- - In order to provide details on the ebike tour route we will need to request the age range of the participants and possibly also the address of the accommodation facility where we are staying, so that we can create an enjoyable experience for everyone.