Barolo Wine Experience
Morning or Afternoon: Arrival in Monforte d'Alba (CN) at the farm, on time and place agreed upon booking.
The experience takes places in Monforte d'Alba (CN) on the Langa of Barolo hills, in a characteristic farm. Here you will can to immerse yourself in the history and the wines of the company. The tour begins with a visit at the surrounding vineyards, followed by a visit to the museum that will take you through the stages of the company's history and its founder. After you will reach the cellar and the barrique room where the precious wines are kept. At the end of the visit, it will be possible to taste Barolo from different vintages.
The price includes
- - Guided tour to the vineyards
- - Guided tour to the museum
- - Guided tour to the cellar
- - Wine tasting
The price doesn't include
- - Transfer service
- - Medical/Luggage insurance (mandatory)
- - Opening practice (mandatory)
- - Everything not mentioned in "The price includes"
Possibility to ask for
- - Private guided tour & tasting
- - Lunch in winery
- - Transfer services
- - Bike / eBike rental
- - Overnight stay
- - Lunches/Dinners
- - At the time of booking it is recommended to report any food allergies and/or different dietery practices (veganism, vegetarianism, etc.)
- - The visit can be booked every day. Reservations are recommended within 7 days prior to the requested date (especially for weekend visits). In case of requests that arrive later than 7 days in advance, availability will still be checked and if necessary a similar experience will be reported in another location.
- - Maximum number for groups: 15/20 people