Grappa Blend Experience
Visit to a historic Monferrato Distillery, an exclusive activity dedicated to creating your own customized grappa
At a historic and ancient distillery of the end of the 19th century, visitors will be able to discover and taste famous and renowned grappas, in a truly suggestive location.
The tour starts with the presentation of the historic company of Canelli (AT) and the territory that surrounds it, to follow it will be possible to admire the stills with which grappa is distilled, ancient relics and equipment used in the past.
The visit continues up to the barrel room, where the barriques rest preserving the precious distillates inside.
During the visit you will have the opportunity to choose between a selection of the finest grappas from the distillery's private cellar and a selection of spices and aromatic plants, in an alternation of sensations and aromas that can be assembled to ...
The price includes
- - Guided tour to the distillery
- - Grappa tasting experience
- - Grappa Blend Experience
The price doesn't include
- - Transfer service
- - Medical/Luggage insurance (mandatory)
- - Opening practice (mandatory)
- - Everything not mentioned in "The price includes"
Possibility to ask for
- - Guided tour and personalized tasting
- - Transfer services
- - Bike / eBike rental
- - Overnight stay
- - Lunches/Dinners
- - At the time of booking it is recommended to report any food allergies and/or different dietery practices (veganism, vegetarianism, etc.).
- - The visit can be booked every day. Reservations are recommended within 7 days prior to the requested date (especially for weekend visits). In case of requests that arrive later than 7 days in advance, availability will still be checked and if necessary a similar experience will be reported in another location.
- - Maximum number for groups: 15/20 people.