Visit to a historic Monferrato Distillery
At a historic and ancient distillery of the end of the 19th century, visitors will be able to discover and taste famous and renowned grappas, in a truly suggestive location.
The tour starts with the presentation of the historic company of Canelli (AT) and the territory that surrounds it, to follow it will be possible to admire the stills with which grappa is distilled, ancient relics and equipment used in the past.
The visit continues up to the barrel room, where the barriques rest preserving the precious distillates inside.
At the end of the visit, you will be able to taste four excellent grappas accompanied by typically Piedmontese gourmet tastings.
The price includes
- - Guided tour to the distillery
- - Grappa tasting experience
The price doesn't include
- - Transfer service
- - Medical/Luggage insurance (mandatory)
- - Opening practice (mandatory)
- - Everything not mentioned in "The price includes"
Possibility to ask for
- - Guided tour and personalized tasting
- - Grappa Blend Experience
- - Transfer services
- - Bike / eBike rental
- - Overnight stay
- - Lunches/Dinners
- - At the time of booking it is recommended to report any food allergies and/or different dietery practices (veganism, vegetarianism, etc.).
- - The visit can be booked every day. Reservations are recommended within 7 days prior to the requested date (especially for weekend visits). In case of requests that arrive later than 7 days in advance, availability will still be checked and if necessary a similar experience will be reported in another location.
- - Maximum number for groups: 15/20 people.