Horse & Wine
Horse ride surrounded by nature
An experience that combines nature and good wine. The area of reference is the Basso Monferrato characterized by its soft hills that never reach heights of over 400 meters, except for a few exceptions. This activity includes an horse ride surrounded by nature through woods, paths and Monferrato vineyards. It is a 3-hour walk (round-trip) with a stop and wine tasting and tasting of typical products (salami and cheese) in a renovated and very welcoming farmhouse.
The price includes
- - Horse ride
- - Wine&Food tasting
The price doesn't include
- - Transfer service
- - Medical/Luggage insurance (mandatory)
- - Opening practice (mandatory)
- - Everything not mentioned in "The price includes"
Possibility to ask for
- - Personalized experience
- - Visits and tastings at farms and dairies
- - Transfer services
- - Bike / eBike rental
- - Overnight stay
- - Lunches/Dinnersv
- - At the time of booking it is recommended to report any food allergies and/or different dietery practices (veganism, vegetarianism, etc.)
- - The visit can be booked every day. Reservations are recommended within 7 days prior to the requested date (especially for weekend visits). In case of requests that arrive later than 7 days in advance, availability will still be checked and if necessary a similar experience will be reported in another location.
- - Maximum number for groups: 15/20 people