Cooking Lesson in Alta Langa
Morning or Afternoon: Arrival in Monastero Bormida (AT) at the farmhouse, on time and place agreed upon booking.
The activity provides the arrival in Monastero Bormida (AT) in the Alta Langa Astigiana, in a small family-run farmhouse.
Here you will be able to try to prepare traditional dishes of the area, followed by a skilled and experienced hostess who will teach you the recipes and tricks: from appetizers to fresh pasta, ravioli del "plin" and "tajarin", true strongholds of Piedmontese cuisine.
After the preparation, everyone at the table!
The price includes
- - Cooking lesson
- - Lunch or Dinner in the farmhouse
- - Medical / luggage insurance
The price doesn't include
- - Transport services
- - Everything not mentioned in "The price includes"
Possibility to ask for
- - Lunch and / or Dinner with traditional menu in a Restaurant, tavern or farmhouse in the area (additional fee)
- - Overnight stay in accomodation in the area (B&B, Farmhouse or Hotel). (additional fee)
- - Bike and e-Bike rental (additional fee)
- - Transfer services (additional fee)
- - Overpayment for medical/luggage insurance for tourists coming from outside Italy
- - At the time of booking it is recommended to report any food allergies and / or different dietary practices (vegans, vegetarians, etc.)