Lunch in Winery
Visit to the wine cellar with tasting of typical wines produced in the Langhe, which will accompany a light lunch
The experience takes places in Monforte d'Alba (CN) on the Langa of Barolo hills, in acharacteristic farm. Here you will be able to immerse yourself in the history and the wines of the company.
The route begins with a visit at the surrounding vineyards, followed by a visit to the museum that will guide you through the stages of the history of the company and of its founder, up to the present day. After you will reach the cellar and the barrique room where the precious wines are kept.
At the end of the visit, you will be able to taste Barolo wines of different vintages. At the end of the visit, it will be possible to taste a series of typical wines produced in the Langhe, which will accompany a light lunch consisting of: 4 cold savory courses and a sweet dish, or 5 savory courses. All dishes will be made up of traditional Piedmontese-Langarola cuisine.
The price includes
- - Guided tour to the vineyards
- - Guided tour to the museum
- - Guided tour to the cellar
- - Wine tasting and light lunch
The price doesn't include
- - Transfer service
- - Medical/Luggage insurance (mandatory)
- - Opening practice (mandatory)
- - Everything not mentioned in "The price includes"
Possibility to ask for
- - Private guided tour, tasting & light lunch
- - Transfer services
- - Bike / eBike rental
- - Overnight stay
- - Lunches/Dinners
- - At the time of booking it is recommended to report any food allergies and/or different dietery practices (veganism, vegetarianism, etc.).
- - The visit can be booked every day. Reservations are recommended within 7 days prior to the requested date (especially for weekend visits). In case of requests that arrive later than 7 days in advance, availability will still be checked and if necessary a similar experience will be reported in another location.
- - Maximum number for groups: 15/20 people.