Sunset in Vineyard
Visit to the cellar with tasting of organic wines at sunset
Suggestive wine tasting in Calosso (AT), a little town that rises on the hills between the Langhe and the Monferrato.
Once at the winery, you will visit the two cellars: the historical owned by the owner’s great-grandparents and the modern one.
Afterward there will be a tasting of organic wines accompanied by typical local products, including different types of cheese and cold meats.
During the tasting, guests will enjoy in total relaxation, a magnificent view over the surrounding hills and the Monviso in the distance, waiting for sunset, all from a unique location surrounded by vineyards.
Starting from 35 €/pp
The price includes
- - Guided tour to the cellar
- - Wine tasting experience
The price doesn't include
- - Transfer service
- - Medical/Luggage insurance (mandatory)
- - Opening practice (mandatory)
- - Everything not mentioned in "The price includes"
Possibility to ask for
- - Guided tour and personalized tasting
- - Transfer services
- - Bike / eBike rental
- - Overnight stay
- - Lunches/Dinners
- - At the time of booking it is recommended to report any food allergies and/or different dietery practices (veganism, vegetarianism, etc.).
- - The visit can be booked every day. Reservations are recommended within 7 days prior to the requested date (especially for weekend visits). In case of requests that arrive later than 7 days in advance, availability will still be checked and if necessary a similar experience will be reported in another location.
- - Maximum number for groups: 15/20 people.