Langhe Truffle Experience
Truffle hunting activity
The Langhe is a hilly area particularly famous for truffles, especially for the "Alba White Truffle", a typical varriety of the area, among the most valuable and sought after in the world. Truffle research is planned among the hills surrounding the town of Roddi (CN). The experience will give you the opportunity to discover the characteristics of this renowned product, its history and the techniques used to look for and find it. All this immersed in the nature of the Langhe, in the company of an experienced trifulau and his faithful search dog. At the end of the activity there will be a tasting of truffle-based products and local wines.
(min. 4 pp)
The price includes
- - Truffle hunting activity
- - Wine and typical products tasting
The price doesn't include
- - Transfer service
- - Medical/Luggage insurance (mandatory)
- - Opening practice (mandatory)
- - Everything not mentioned in "The price includes"
Possibility to ask for
- - Personalized experience
- - Personalized tasting
- - Transfer services
- - Bike / eBike rental
- - Overnight stay
- - Lunches/Dinners
- - At the time of booking it is recommended to report any food allergies and/or different dietery practices (veganism, vegetarianism, etc.).
- - The visit can be booked every day. Reservations are recommended within 7 days prior to the requested date (especially for weekend visits). In case of requests that arrive later than 7 days in advance, availability will still be checked and if necessary a similar experience will be reported in another location.
- - Maximum number for groups: 15/20 people.