Langhe Truffle Experience Weekend
Arrival in the afternoon at the tourist accommodation, check-in and free time before dinner.
In the morning transfer to Roddi for truffle hunting and final tasting of truffle products and local wine. In the afternoon transfer to Alba to have lunch and to visit the city. (From October to November possibility of visiting the "International White Truffle Fair of Alba").
Check-out,transfer to Roddi for a guided tour with tasting at a particular farm where it will be possible to taste the wines of the Langhe and typical products based on hazelnuts.
This experiential tour will allow you to immerse yourself in the world of truffles, the precious mushroom that is particularly renowned in the Langhe and attend in its research.
Arrival in the Langhe, check-in and accommodation in the accommodation facility. Following free time before dinner with a traditional menu at a typical restaurant.
In the morning transfer to Roddi for truffle hunting. The Langhe is a hilly area particularly famous for truffles, especially for the "Alba White Truffle", a typical varriety of the area, among the most valuable and sought after in the world. The experience will give you the opportunity to discover the characteristics of this renowned product, it ...
The price includes
- - 2 Overnight stays HB in a standard double room *(customizable)
- - 1 Dinner (wines not included)
- - Truffle hunting activity
- - Wine and typical products tasting
- - Guided tour with tasting at the Langhe farm
The price doesn't include
- - Transfer service
- - Medical/Luggage insurance (mandatory)
- - Opening practice (mandatory)
- - Everything not mentioned in "The price includes"
Possibility to ask for
- - Tourist guide
- - Entry ticket for the International White Truffle Fair of Alba
- - Guided tour and tasting in a winery of Barolo
- - Lunch in winery
- - Personalized experience
- - Aperitifs and “Merenda Sinoira”
- - Transfer services
- - Bike / eBike rental
- - Lunches/Dinners
- - At the time of booking it is recommended to report any food allergies and/or different dietery practices (veganism, vegetarianism, etc.).
- - The visit can be booked every day. Reservations are recommended within 7 days prior to the requested date (especially for weekend visits). In case of requests that arrive later than 7 days in advance, availability will still be checked and if necessary a similar experience will be reported in another location.
- - Maximum number for groups: 15/20 people.