Monferrato UNESCO tour
Arrival in the afternoon at the tourist accommodation, check-in and free time before dinner.
In the morning transfer to Nizza Monferrato to visit a historic winery and its museum dedicated to the rural world, with a final tasting. In the afternoon transfer to Canelli to visit one of the historic cellars renamed "Underground Cathedrals" and recognized as World Heritage by UNESCO.
Check-out, transfer to the hills surrounding Canelli for a visit to a winery that produces Moscato di Canelli and tasting of Asti wines. Free afternoon or transfer to Asti to visit the city.
This tour will take you to discover and visit the UNESCO World Heritage sites in the Monferrato area of Asti: "Nizza Monferrato & Barbera" and "Canelli & Asti Spumante".
Arrival in the Monferrato, check-in and accommodation in the accommodation facility. Following free time before dinner with a traditional menu at a typical restaurant.
In the morning transfer to Nizza Monferrato to visit a historic winery of Monferrato area. Here it will be possible to trace the history of the winery, of the family that owned it, as well as the history of country life thanks to the relics and tools used in the past by the farmers. At the end of the visit there will be a tasting of local win ...
The price includes
- - 2 Overnight stays HB in a standard double room *(customizable)
- - 1 Dinner (wines not included)
- - 2 Guided tours with tasting in wineries
- - Visit and tasting of grappa at the distillery
- - Visit to the Rural Museum
- - Guided tour with tasting in the underground cellar
The price doesn't include
- - Transfer service
- - Medical/Luggage insurance (mandatory)
- - Opening practice (mandatory)
- - Everything not mentioned in "The price includes"
Possibility to ask for
- - Tourist guide
- - Multimedia Museum of Southern Astesan - "Musa" of Canelli
- - “Sunset in vinyard”
- - Visit and tasting of grappa in distillery
- - Visit to the Campanon of Nizza Monferrato
- - Personalized tasting
- - Personalized experience
- - Aperitifs and “Merenda Sinoira”
- - Transfer services
- - Bike / eBike rental
- - Lunches/Dinners
- - At the time of booking it is recommended to report any food allergies and/or different dietery practices (veganism, vegetarianism, etc.).
- - The visit can be booked every day. Reservations are recommended within 7 days prior to the requested date (especially for weekend visits). In case of requests that arrive later than 7 days in advance, availability will still be checked and if necessary a similar experience will be reported in another location.
- - Maximum number for groups: 15/20 people.