Nebbiolo Experience Weekend
Arrival in the afternoon at the tourist accommodation, check-in and free time before dinner.
In the morning transfer to Barolo for a visit to WiMu and (on request) final tasting of Barolo wine. In the afternoon you will move to the Roero for a guided tour and tasting at a winery where it will be possible to taste the Roero wine and other wines of the area.
Check-out, transfer to Neive for a guided tour of the winery and taste of Barbaresco wine in the Old Village of Neive and free lunch.
This experiential tour will take you to know and taste three great wines of Piedmont: Barolo, Barbaresco and Roero. In addition to the region of origin, the three wines share the same grape variety, Nebbiolo, one of the most cultivated in Piedmont.
Arrival in the Langhe, check-in and accommodation in the accommodation facility. Following free time before dinner with a traditional menu at a typical restaurant.
In the morning transfer to Barolo to visit the Barolo Castle and the WiMu, the museum dedicated to the world of wine, especially to Barolo wine and the characters linked to the history of the castle. After (on request) wine tasting at the Regional Wine Sh ...
The price includes
- - 2 Overnight stays HB in a standard double room *(customizable)
- - 1 Dinner (wines not included)
- - Visit of the Castello di Barolo - WiMu
- - Visit with tasting in Roero winery
- - Visit with tasting in Langhe winery
The price doesn't include
- - Transfer service
- - Medical/Luggage insurance (mandatory)
- - Opening practice (mandatory)
- - Everything not mentioned in "The price includes"
Possibility to ask for
- - Wine tasting of Barolo wine in the Regional Wine Shop
- - Tourist guide
- - Guided tour and tasting in a winery of Barolo
- - Lunch in winery
- - Personalized experience
- - Aperitifs and “Merenda Sinoira”
- - Visit to the Barbaresco Tower
- - Transfer services
- - Bike / eBike rental
- - Lunches/Dinners
- - At the time of booking it is recommended to report any food allergies and/or different dietery practices (veganism, vegetarianism, etc.).
- - The visit can be booked every day. Reservations are recommended within 7 days prior to the requested date (especially for weekend visits). In case of requests that arrive later than 7 days in advance, availability will still be checked and if necessary a similar experience will be reported in another location.
- - Maximum number for groups: 15/20 people.