Tour UNESCO delle Langhe
Arrival in the afternoon at the tourist accommodation, check-in and free time before dinner.
In the morning transfer to Grinzane Cavour for a visit to the castle and free lunch. In the afternoon you will move to Monforte d'Alba for a guided tour and tasting at a winery where it will be possible to taste the Barolo wine and other wines of the area.
Check-out, transfer to Barbaresco to visit the medieval tower and free lunch.
This tour will take you to discover and visit UNESCO World Heritage sites in the Langhe: the “Castle of Grinzane Cavour”, the “Langhe hills of Barolo” and the “Hills of Barbaresco”.
Arrival in the Langhe, check-in and accommodation in the accommodation facility. Following free time before dinner with a traditional menu at a typical restaurant.
Transfer in the morning to Grinzane Cavour for a visit to the castle that in 800 housed Camillo Benso Count of Cavour, a prominent figure of the Risorgimento era. In the afternoon you will move to In the afternoon you will move to Monforte d'Alba on the Langa of Barolo hills, in a characteristic farm. Here ...
The price includes
- - 2 Overnight stays HB in a standard double room *(customizable)
- - 1 Dinner (wines not included)
- - Tour of the Grinzane Cavour Castle
- - Guided tour and tasting in winery
- - Tour of the Barbaresco Tower
The price doesn't include
- - Transfer service
- - Medical/Luggage insurance (mandatory)
- - Opening practice (mandatory)
- - Everything not mentioned in "The price includes"
Possibility to ask for
- - Tourist guide
- - Guided tour with tasting in a winery of Barbaresco
- - Lunch in winery
- - Personalized experience
- - Aperitifs and “Merenda Sinoira”
- - Transfer services
- - Bike / eBike rental
- - Lunches/Dinners
- - At the time of booking it is recommended to report any food allergies and/or different dietery practices (veganism, vegetarianism, etc.).
- - The visit can be booked every day. Reservations are recommended within 7 days prior to the requested date (especially for weekend visits). In case of requests that arrive later than 7 days in advance, availability will still be checked and if necessary a similar experience will be reported in another location.
- - Maximum number for groups: 15/20 people.