A Walk among the Olive Trees
Cultural and gastronomic experience in the land of the "Taggiasca"
Cultural and gastronomic experience in the land of the "Taggiasca", to discover the culture linked to the cultivation of the olive tree. The experience takes place in Lucinasco (IM), a municipality in the Imperia hinterland, renowned area for the cultivation of olives and the highest quality oil that is produced. The experience includes a walk through the olive groves for a visit to the artifacts of the traveling museum Lazzaro Aquarone. Still along the route it will be possible to admire the traditional UNESCO World Heritage dry stone walls. After stopping for a visit to a typical and characteristic oil mill, you will take a dip into the past by visiting the Devia museum, the museums of the village with the farm house and the blood mill. The tour will end with a tasting of typical products of the Riviera.
The price includes
- - Welcome coffee
- - Water
- - Visit to the Devia and Lazzaro Aquarone museums
- - Visit to the dry stone walls
- - Tasting
The price doesn't include
- - Transfer service
- - Medical/Luggage insurance (mandatory)
- - Opening practice (mandatory)
- - Everything not mentioned in "The price includes"
Possibility to ask for
- - Personalized visit and tasting
- - Personalized experiences
- - Transfer services
- - Bike / eBike rental
- - Overnight stay
- - Lunches/Dinners
- - At the time of booking it is recommended to report any food allergies and/or different dietery practices (veganism, vegetarianism, etc.)
- - The visit can be booked every day. Reservations are recommended within 7 days prior to the requested date (especially for weekend visits). In case of requests that arrive later than 7 days in advance, availability will still be checked and if necessary a similar experience will be reported in another location.
- - Maximum number for groups: 15/20 people