La Merenda Regale
The "Merenda Regale" of Turin is a tradition born in the far 700 to the Savoy court
The "Merenda Regale" of Turin is a tradition born in the far 700 to the Savoy court, to calm the appetite of the nobles in the time that passed between lunch and dinner or after dinner. The Royal Snack of the 800 was revolutionized with the entry into the scene of the Bicerin (non-alcoholic hot drink based on coffee, chocolate and milk cream) accompanied by sweets and typical Turin products. The tastings will take place in the historic premises of the city center, an ideal place to discover and savor the Piedmontese delicacies. The drink, much appreciated by the historical cafe of Turin, has become over time one of the symbols of the city.
(min. 2 pp)
The price includes
- - Tasting in a historic cafe of the city center
The price doesn't include
- - Transfer service
- - Medical/Luggage insurance (mandatory)
- - Opening practice (mandatory)
- - Everything not mentioned in "The price includes"
Possibility to ask for
- - Guided tour of the city of Turin
- - Guided tour of museums and historic buildings
- - Transfer services
- - Bike / eBike rental
- - Overnight stay
- - Lunches/Dinners
- - At the time of booking it is recommended to report any food allergies and/or different dietery practices (veganism, vegetarianism, etc.)
- - The visit can be booked every day. Reservations are recommended within 7 days prior to the requested date (especially for weekend visits). In case of requests that arrive later than 7 days in advance, availability will still be checked and if necessary a similar experience will be reported in another location.
- - Maximum number for groups: 5/10 people