Turin Food & WIne
Guided tour of the City of Turin, with particular attention to the food and wine side of the Piedmontese city
Guided tour of the City of Turin, with particular attention to the food and wine side of the Piedmontese city. Turin, the capital of the Piedmont region rich in history and a cultural heritage worthy of the great Italian cities of art, was the first capital of the kingdom of Italy, the capital of the car and today is an important economic center with steadily growing tourism. The tour will start at the Teatro Regio in Piazza Castello, after which it will be possible to admire some of the symbolic buildings and places of the city such as Palazzo Madama, Palazzo Carignano, Piazza Castello, Piazza San Carlo and Via Roma. The historical-cultural tour will be intertwined with the city's food and wine, there are numerous citations and traditions that characterize the cuisine and typical produ ...
The price includes
- - Guided tour of the city
- - "Merenda Regale"
The price doesn't include
- - Transfer service
- - Medical/Luggage insurance (mandatory)
- - Opening practice (mandatory)
- - Everything not mentioned in "The price includes"
Possibility to ask for
- - Guided tour of museums and historic buildings
- - Vermouth tasting
- - “Sinoira” snack
- - Transfer services
- - Bike / eBike rental
- - Overnight stay
- - Lunches/Dinners
- - Duration: 2h (without internal visits to museums and/or historic buildings)
- - At the time of booking it is recommended to report any food allergies and/or different dietery practices (veganism, vegetarianism, etc.)
- - The visit can be booked every day. Reservations are recommended within 7 days prior to the requested date (especially for weekend visits). In case of requests that arrive later than 7 days in advance, availability will still be checked and if necessary a similar experience will be reported in another location.