Guided tour of the City of Turin, with particular attention to a particularly important historical period, the Risorgimento.
Guided tour of the City of Turin, with particular attention to a particularly important historical period for Turin and for all of Italy. Turin, the capital of the Piedmont region rich in history and a cultural heritage worthy of the great Italian cities of art, was the first capital of the Kingdom of Italy, the capital of the car and today is an important economic center with steadily growing tourism. The tour will begin in Piazza Castello, more precisely from Palazzo Madama, you will be discovering the history of the revolutionary revolts and you will visit the places and the historic premises where the conspirators were located. Passing through Piazza San Carlo, Piazza Carignano and Piazza Carlo Alberto you will have the opportunity to see the most beautiful places of the city.
(min. 4 pp)
NB: for groups less than or greater than 4 people, it is advisable to request a personalized quote
The price includes
- - Guided tour of the city
The price doesn't include
- - Transfer service
- - Medical/Luggage insurance (mandatory)
- - Opening practice (mandatory)
- - Everything not mentioned in "The price includes"
Possibility to ask for
- - Guided tour of the Risorgimento Museum
- - Guided tour of the Carignano Apartments in Palazzo Carignano
- - Tastings
- - “Merenda Regale”
- - “Sinoira” snack
- - Transfer services
- - Bike / eBike rental
- - Overnight stay
- - Lunches/Dinners
- - Duration: 2h (without internal visits to museums and/or historic buildings)
- - At the time of booking it is recommended to report any food allergies and/or different dietery practices (veganism, vegetarianism, etc.)
- - The visit can be booked every day. Reservations are recommended within 7 days prior to the requested date (especially for weekend visits). In case of requests that arrive later than 7 days in advance, availability will still be checked and if necessary a similar experience will be reported in another location.
- - Maximum number for groups: 15/20 people