Historical-cultural and enogastronomic experience in the land of the "Taggiasca", to discover the traditional dry-stone walls UNESCO Heritage.
The experience takes place in Lucinasco (IM), a municipality in the Imperia hinterland, renowned area for the cultivation of olives and the highest quality oil that is produced. At a particular and characteristic farm it will be possible to immerse yourself in the history and culture of the cultivation of the Taggiasca olive, with the possibility of being able to discover the secrets and techniques of the typical and traditional dry-stone walls UNESCO Heritage. The experience provides, after a welcome coffee, the transfer from the agritourism to the olive grove where you will be possible to learn the techniques for rebuilding dry stone walls. Afterwards, you will return to the village of Lucinasco to visit the museums and for to conclude the experience, there will be a tasting of typical products.
The price includes
- - Welcome coffee
- - Water
- - Experiential activity
- - Tasting
- - Visit to museums
- - Taggiasca cultivar extra virgin olive oil bottle
The price doesn't include
- - Transfer service
- - Medical/Luggage insurance (mandatory)
- - Opening practice (mandatory)
- - Everything not mentioned in "The price includes"
Possibility to ask for
- - Personalized visit and tasting
- - Personalized experiences
- - Transfer services
- - Bike / eBike rental
- - Overnight stay
- - Lunches/Dinners
- - At the time of booking it is recommended to report any food allergies and/or different dietery practices (veganism, vegetarianism, etc.)
- - The visit can be booked every day. Reservations are recommended within 7 days prior to the requested date (especially for weekend visits). In case of requests that arrive later than 7 days in advance, availability will still be checked and if necessary a similar experience will be reported in another location.
- - Maximum number for groups: 15/20 people