Guided tour of the City of Turin, with particular attention to the roman historical period
Guided tour of the City of Turin, with particular attention to a very important historical period for the city, when the Romans settled and founded the city of Augusta Taurinorum. The origins of Turin date back to the Roman era when Julius Caesar built a first military settlement which expanded into a colony by the name of Julia Taurinorum. The definitive foundation was the work of Augustus and was therefore called Augusta Taurinorum. Turin, the capital of the Piedmont region rich in history and a cultural heritage worthy of the great Italian cities of art, was the first capital of the Kingdom of Italy, the capital of the car and today is an important economic center with steadily growing tourism. The tour will start from Palazzo Madama and then head towards the Roman Quadrilateral and ...
The price includes
- - Guided tour of the city
The price doesn't include
- - Transfer service
- - Medical/Luggage insurance (mandatory)
- - Opening practice (mandatory)
- - Everything not mentioned in "The price includes"
Possibility to ask for
- - Guided visit to the Archaeological Museum
- - Guided tour of palaces and museums
- - “Merenda Regale”
- - “Sinoira” snack
- - Transfer services
- - Bike / eBike rental
- - Overnight stay
- - Lunches/Dinners
- - Duration: 2h (without internal visits to museums and/or historic buildings)
- - At the time of booking it is recommended to report any food allergies and/or different dietery practices (veganism, vegetarianism, etc.)
- - The visit can be booked every day. Reservations are recommended within 7 days prior to the requested date (especially for weekend visits). In case of requests that arrive later than 7 days in advance, availability will still be checked and if necessary a similar experience will be reported in another location.
- - Maximum number for groups: 15/20 people